RapidAir Home Garage
Home Garage Compressed Air
Design an efficient and professional home garage with the RapidAir Home Garage Kit.
RapidAir is a complete compressed air distribution system. This means that it easily installs beneath walls of new construction, or on wall surfaces of existing Garages or workshops. No special installation tools and skills are required! You can easily assemble, disassemble, and re-modify your system at any time. Simple, High Quality leak free garage air piping system.
Resources for RapidAir Home Garage
Choose RapidAir Home Garage Compressed Air System for:
Get Air Anywhere
No more dragging the compressor behind you and untangling the air hose and electrical cords. Reduce shop clutter and have constant compressed air instantly, anywhere. The RapidAir garage air line kit allows you to design and install your own pressurized air system, any way you want it.
RapidAir is our flagship product, and we’re proud of it! Because it is made with the home garage enthusiast in mind, RapidAir is designed to be exceptionally affordable and reliable. It is perfect for the homeowner who needs a garage air line kit for auto-repair, woodworking, basic maintenance, airing tires, fixing lawnmowers, and more. Also, no expensive installation tools are required. In other words, that you won’t find an easier to install system than RapidAir!
Compressed Air Saves You Time by Delivering More Power
A quality compressed air system is a vital part of any serious crafts person and DIY technician’s arsenal. So whether you use compressed air systems are for woodworking, personal auto repair, or metal working, it saves you time and makes your work easier.
Easy to Install
RapidAir is made of a single layer blue nylon material, and comes in 30 metre rolls. It is also compatible with common compressor oils. The “push to connect” RapidAir fittings are designed to make installation fast and easy. Simply push the tubing firmly into the fitting until seated. This means that removal is easy, too. Just push in evenly on the release button and pull tubing out of the fitting.
RapidAir Fittings Designed With You in Mind
Fittings are designed to make installation fast, easy and customisable.
Our systems include several types of mounts so that it can suit all your needs. These mounts include:
Rapid Air Fittings
Pressurised Air Sorted with Rapid Air Fittings
When you need compressed air that works effectively when you need it, look no further than Rapid Air fittings. Whether you have a small home workshop or a factory, a pressurised air installation is insanely useful, and in some cases, indispensable for tasks ranging from spray painting and airbrushing to abrasive blasting to the cleaning of machinery, carpentry and hundreds of other industries and hobbies throughout Australia.
With so many industries, both professional and those not so dependent on the availability of compressed air systems, we recognised that a need exists both in the commercial and industrial sector, and among the hobbyists, for a solution that is reliable, affordable, efficient, easy to install and use. We have scoured the globe for the best pressurised air systems out there.
What You Should Know About Rapidair 90500
Whether you are a hobbyist woodworker, a commercial garage owner, or an industrial industry operator, one tool that comes in extremely handy is compressed air. In addition to spray painting, blasting, and a million and one other uses, pneumatic power tools are highly effective and help companies save thousands of dollars each month in electricity costs.
- We offer a wide range of compressed air solutions. Whatever your application, there is a Rapidair kit that is ideal for your purposes. Why continue dragging a bulky air compressor around with you when you can have your pressurised air lines set up in the places that are convenient for you.
- The Rapidair FastPipe Master Kit allows you to have complete control of your workshop, ensuring ultimate flow of production, and optimal convenience. The entire system was designed to facilitate quick and easy installation, allowing you to design and set up your air system the way it works best for you.
- Our compressed air systems can be installed in a variety of ways, depending on your application and requirements. Consisting of the best quality materials available on the market today, Rapidair piping is ideal for both interior and exterior surface mount applications or hidden installations where the piping is hidden inside a wall or inside a ceiling.
What Sets Rapidair Systems Apart Regarding Rapidair Masterfit Kit
Rapidair compressed air systems were specifically designed with the home garage in mind. We noticed a need in the Australian market for a highly effective, exceptionally reliable, and affordable system, and that is what we’ve delivered on.
- Our quality is undeniable. Made from only the finest materials available on the market today, Rapidair systems rank among the best in class for compressed air systems.
- Our pipes are made of robust blue nylon, and both pipes and fittings are manufactured to make installation quick and painless, requiring no special installation tools or professional installers. You can do it yourself, laying out your system in a way that makes the most sense to your production process.
- Our easy push-to-connect fittings are installed in minutes, and a release button makes it as easy to disassemble, making the system highly versatile for any application, allowing you to change your layout without any fuss at all.
About Rapidair Systems
We have found the solution for affordable and reliable compressed air systems in small to medium-sized home garages, wood shops, metal workshops, and automotive workshops.
Contact us today for more information.